My blog has moved!

You should automatically be redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blogs.i2m.dk/allan
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday 25 June 2008

On the road again...

After a lovely week back home in Denmark with my family, I am once again on the road. This time I'm in Zambia to conduct training and hand-over a system we have built for COMESA. I've been to Zambia twice before and always enjoy coming here as it is clean and people are friendly. Anyways, I still hope this will be must last trip this year as I really need to spend some time at home with my family.

Note: If you are planning on going to Zambia I can highly recommend staying at the Intercontinental. At my first visit I was staying at Holiday-Inn. The food and service was excellent but the rooms were terrible!

No comments: