My blog has moved!

You should automatically be redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blogs.i2m.dk/allan
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday 1 June 2008

Dubai is hot!!

Dubai is hot, in more than one sense. I'm currently on my way to Djibouti to finalise some work on a project. On my way I stopped in Dubai for two days as I've always been curious about the place. I was very pleasantly surprised as people were nice, the place was clean, and the city was beautiful!

The real hotness though is the weather. I couldn't help laughing when I saw the sticker on the window in my hotel room.



It says "WARNING - Humidity from outside may activate the fire alarm". I can testify to the hotness (between 40 and 50 degrees celcius) as I spent a whole day on the top deck of a Big Bus tour around Dubai (if you only got a day in Dubai I would strongly suggest the Big Bus Tour - it' is excellent!).

Of all the places I've been I'd give it a 9 out of 10.

That's all for now - I'm off to Djibouti in a few minutes.

No comments: