My blog has moved!

You should automatically be redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blogs.i2m.dk/allan
and update your bookmarks.

Monday 1 September 2008

On the road again... (Uganda)

I'm on the road again again. This time I'm in Uganda. Uganda has to be one of my absolute favorite countries. I've be dropping in and out of Uganda the past nine years and even lived here for a few years. What I like about Uganda is the friendliness of the people. Ugandans have to be the friendliest people in the world! That is not to say that there are no dodgy Ugandans, but overall they are very easy people to get along with.

This time I'm not travelling for the company. Instead I'm here to assess some business opportunities for the near future. You would be surprised how many IT-related business opportunities you will find in a developing economy.

Anyways, just wanted to drop a post on the blog to show that I'm still alive and well. More about my trip later.

By the way, if you are ever in Uganda there are two things you must try; 1) A whole deep fried tilapia from the Lake Victoria 2) Roasted pork. Both usually come with a range of accessories such as avocado, cassava, and matoke.

2 comments:

RKA said...

mhhh got you! You had better add me to that list of business opportunities and if you are carrying human baggage that has not declared they are in the country yet, you are fined at least one dinner with me.

I found this post through a google laert that I subscribe to every week on anything written on Uganda, how small the world is!

Allan Lykke Christensen said...

busted! LOL. I was actually planning to stop by the office in the next few days! I can assure you that there are no undeclared human beings in my suitcase (i.e. the family is back in Denmark).

Blogging with Google seems to guarantee that you'll be found easily.