My blog has moved!

You should automatically be redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blogs.i2m.dk/allan
and update your bookmarks.

Friday 15 February 2008

Riots in Gellerup

This is a photo from a fire started just outside my appartment. The fire was dangerously close to my car but luckily the skilled firemen got the fire under control very quickly. The reason for the riot is apparently because of the re-publication of the famous Muhammad drawings in the Danish newspapers. I really think that "Respect" should be a mandatory course taught in primary school. To me it seems like respect for one another has simply disappear from this world. Everyday I see the lack of respect between people, whether it's between men and women, christians and muslims, employers and employees, buyers and sellers, children and adults. Oh dear oh dear, what has this place come to. Please, if you read this, respect the people and things around you!

No comments: